LOVE.radio Only Love Songs 70s80s90s. No commercial. The best Romantic songs in English and every 30 minutes also Arabic, Chinese, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
The great moments of international romantic music. Close your eyes and let the soundtrack of LOVE.radio remind you of the great moments of love in your life.
- House Passes Bill to Make Juneteenth a Federal Holidayon June 17, 2021 at 7:54 pm
The measure would designate June 19 as a federal holiday to commemorate the end of slavery. More than a dozen Republicans voted against it.
- These 14 House Republicans Voted Against a Juneteenth Federal Holidayon June 17, 2021 at 7:40 pm
Some objected to the phrase “Independence Day” in the formal name of the holiday celebrating the end of slavery. Others said federal workers did not need another paid day off.
- Could the U.S. Have Saved More Lives? 5 Alternate Scenarios for the Vaccine Rollouton June 17, 2021 at 7:25 pm
About 100,000 people have died of Covid in the United States since February, after vaccine distribution was well underway.
- Obamacare Survives Latest Supreme Court Challengeon June 17, 2021 at 5:44 pm
The court sidestepped the larger issue in the case, whether the 2010 health care law can stand without a provision that required most Americans to obtain insurance or pay a penalty.
- As Wars Wind Down, Congress Revisits Presidential Powerson June 17, 2021 at 4:59 pm
The House voted to repeal the 2002 authorization for the invasion of Iraq, and the Senate will consider doing so as well in a rare debate over war powers.
- Senate Democrats Consider Infrastructure Plan Up to $6 Trillionon June 17, 2021 at 3:49 pm
The details of both plans are in flux, as lawmakers work to maneuver some, if not all, of President Biden’s economic agenda around the razor-thin margins in Congress.
- Biden to Sign Law Making Juneteenth a Federal Holidayon June 17, 2021 at 3:29 pm
The law takes effect immediately, making Friday the first federal Juneteenth holiday in American history.
- Supreme Court Backs Catholic Social Services in Case on Gay Rights and Foster Careon June 17, 2021 at 3:27 pm
The unanimous ruling was further evidence that claims of religious liberty almost always prevail in the current court.
- Supreme Court Limits Human Rights Suits Against Corporationson June 17, 2021 at 3:11 pm
Six citizens of Mali had sued Nestlé USA and Cargill, accusing the companies of profiting from child slavery on Ivory Coast cocoa farms.
- For Republicans, ‘Crisis’ Is the Message as the Outrage Machine Ramps Upon June 17, 2021 at 1:19 pm
With next year’s midterm elections seen as a referendum on Democratic rule, Republicans are seeking to create a sense of instability and overreach, diverting focus from their own divisions.