- Underselling the Vaccineon January 18, 2021 at 4:42 pm
And what else you need to know today.
- Biden plans to roll out dozens of executive orders in his first 10 days as president.on January 18, 2021 at 4:27 pm
President-elect Joe Biden’s team has developed a raft of decrees that he can issue after the inauguration to begin reversing some of President Trump’s policies.
- Giuliani Will Not be Part of Trump's Impeachment Defenseon January 18, 2021 at 4:04 pm
Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s attorney, said he was taking part in the trial and then a day later said he would have no involvement.
- Biden Expected to Cancel Keystone XL Pipeline Permiton January 18, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Environmentalists have long targeted the nearly 1,200-mile pipeline as both a contributor to climate change and a symbol of the country’s unwillingness to move away from an oil-based economy.
- Biden Will Be the Oldest President to Take the Oath. Who Were the Youngest and Oldest?on January 18, 2021 at 2:31 pm
Until Joe Biden is sworn in on Wednesday, President Trump holds the record for the country’s oldest chief executive. At 42, Theodore Roosevelt was the youngest.
- Mike Pompeo Leaves State Department With a Dubious Legacyon January 18, 2021 at 2:12 pm
As Secretary of State Mike Pompeo looks to his political future, his turbulent tenure is characterized by investigations into his leadership and ethics.
- The Words of Martin Luther King Jr. Reverberate in a Tumultuous Timeon January 18, 2021 at 12:59 pm
Dr. King’s speeches have particular resonance today amid a year of sickness and death, Black Lives Matter protests and the storming of the Capitol.
- Jordan McNair's Family Reaches $3.5 Million Settlement With University of Marylandon January 18, 2021 at 12:27 pm
Jordan McNair, a University of Maryland offensive lineman, collapsed from heatstroke during a practice in 2018 and died two weeks later.
- Inauguration History and Facts: Who Was the First New President to … ?on January 18, 2021 at 12:13 pm
The inauguration has evolved a bit from George Washington’s day.
- This M.L.K. Day, America Has a ‘Long Road Ahead’on January 18, 2021 at 12:00 pm
White supremacy was built on lies. In a reality-denying age, it follows that racism has flourished.