LOVE.radio Only Love Songs 70s80s90s. No commercial. The best Romantic songs in English and every 30 minutes also Arabic, Chinese, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
The great moments of international romantic music. Close your eyes and let the soundtrack of LOVE.radio remind you of the great moments of love in your life.
- Some States Greet New C.D.C. Mask Guidance With Cautionon May 14, 2021 at 5:13 am
The new policy seemed to catch many retailers and their workers by surprise, and a major union for food workers asked whether they were supposed to serve as “vaccination police.”
- University of South Carolina President Resigns After Speech Blunderson May 14, 2021 at 3:05 am
Robert Caslen, a retired Army lieutenant general, was accused of failing to credit a lengthy passage in a commencement speech he delivered.
- C.D.C.'s New Mask Guidelines: Here's What to Knowon May 14, 2021 at 2:20 am
The C.D.C. now says it is safe for fully vaccinated people to take their masks off in most indoor settings. States, cities and businesses were sorting through what to do with the guidance.
- Ex-Aide to Congressman Claims He Was Fired for Voicing Virus Concernson May 14, 2021 at 1:34 am
A former adviser to Representative Doug Lamborn, a Colorado Republican, contends in a federal lawsuit that the congressman flouted safety guidelines, contributing to an outbreak in his office.
- Removing Masks Becomes the First Bipartisan Activity of Biden’s Washingtonon May 14, 2021 at 1:13 am
After the C.D.C. updated its mask guidance for vaccinated people, President Biden urged Americans to get along as things maybe, possibly start to return to normal.
- Philadelphia Health Chief Resigns Over Cremation of Remains From MOVE Bombingon May 14, 2021 at 1:02 am
The revelation that unidentified remains from at least one of the victims of a 1985 police bombing had been discarded without regard to the family’s wishes touched off fresh waves of pain and anger.
- Colonial Pipeline Paid Roughly $5 Million in Ransom to Hackerson May 14, 2021 at 12:33 am
The payment clears the way for gas to begin flowing again, but it risks emboldening other criminal groups to take American companies hostage by seizing control of their computers.
- Biden Says Colonial Pipeline Is Nearing Full Capacity After Hackon May 14, 2021 at 12:32 am
President Biden said the United States would pursue “a measure to disrupt their ability to operate” against Darkside, the group behind the hack.
- Ron DeSantis Says He Will Pardon Those Who Violated ask Mandateson May 13, 2021 at 11:45 pm
Gov. Ron DeSantis, a Republican, said the enforcement of a county mask mandate was “total overreach.”
- New Migrant Data Gets Mixed Reactions in Congresson May 13, 2021 at 11:43 pm
The situation at the border has become a partisan flash point, with Republicans contending that migrants are taking advantage of weak Biden administration policies.